Abnormal Psychology: Core Concepts, Books a la Carte Plus MyPsychLab CourseCompass
A briefer version of the most authoritative and respected introductory text for the abnormal psychology course. Offers students a thoroughly researched and up-to-date explanation of psychopathology, creating a learning experience that invokes thought, increases awareness, and takes students to levels of understanding that other books do not offer.
- Physical Description: 8.4"x10.6"x1.0"; 2.8 lb
- Edition Info: Loose Leaf; 2009-09-10
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books