Quixotic madmen are the protagonists of these imaginative stories, which probe the horror of a nothingness beyond death.
- Dewey Decimal: 813
- Physical Description: 4.2"x6.8"x0.3"; 0.3 lb; 178 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1987
- Literature & Fiction -- Classics -- General
- Literature & Fiction -- Foreign Language Fiction -- Spanish
- Literature & Fiction -- World Literature -- Untranslated -- Spanish
- Literature & Fiction -- Contemporary
- Literature & Fiction -- General -- Classics
- Literature & Fiction -- General -- General
- Nonfiction -- Foreign Language Nonfiction -- Spanish
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books