A Weberian analysis of business groups and financial markets: trade relations in Taiwan and South Korea and some major stock exchanges
Includes bibliographical references (p. -125) and index. Economic communities, business milieux, and business groups -- Toennies, Weber and Simmel : their contributions to contemporary research and theories concerning economic communities -- A Weberian account of social norms and trust in the stock exchanges and other financial markets.
- LCC: HM548
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 131 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books