A study of economic reform: the case of New Zealand
Includes bibliographical references (p. -501) and indexes. Introduction / Alan Bollard, Ralph Lattimore, and Brian Silverstone -- Economic growth / Viv B. Hall -- Productivity growth / Rolf F�re, Shawna Grosskopf, and Dimitri Margaritis -- Income distribution / Brian Easton -- Unemployment / Simon Chapple, Richard Harris, and Brian Silverstone -- Labour markets and policy / Tim Maloney and John Savage -- Fiscal policy / Graeme Wells -- Monetary policy / Arthur Grimes -- Financial markets : volatility and policy / Roger J. Bowden and Brnedan O'Donovan -- International trade / Ralph Lattimore and Paul Wooding -- Manufacturing industries / Tim Hazledine and Andrew Murphy -- Public enterprises / Ian Duncan --Natural resource management / Basil M.H. Sharp -- Social services / Robert Stephens.
- LCC: HC665
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 518 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Free enterprise -- New Zealand
- New Zealand -- Economic policy
- New Zealand -- Economic conditions -- 1945-1984
- New Zealand -- Economic conditions -- 1945
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books