A Study in Scarlet & Other Sherlock Holmes Adventures (Oxford Children's Classics)
If you love a good story, then look no further. Oxford Children's Classics bring together the most unforgettable stories ever told. They're books to treasure and return to again and again.When Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson are called to a sinister house, they discover the body of a man whose face is filled with horror. Yet there are no signs of a struggle, just some letters written on the wall in blood.The police are baffled, but the brilliant Holmes uses his powers of deduction to trace the mystery through the damp, murky streets of London and back to the sun-scorched plains of America.
- Physical Description: 5.1"x7.4"x0.9"; 0.9 lb; 352 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2011-10-15
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books