This story takes place in the early to mid-1930s. Victoria is gazing out a beautiful, West Virginia, church window, as this is the day of her second marriage. Her thoughts haunt her and carry her through the earliest memories of her life to that current day. She recalls the sudden loss of her father at the age of nine, due to an illness, and her friends and family, who helped her maintain a normal childhood. Victoria always had extremely profound qualities, which would carry her throughout her life. After her early school days, she departed from her home to become an aspiring model, which would in turn pay for her additional schooling. She soon met a gentleman that she would marry and, with whom, have a son. Her son, before the age of two, acquired a fatal disease, and Victoria was left to her own devices, as her husband asked for a divorce, due to his own selfish endeavors. Victoria was reminded of her childhood faith in the Lord, which she did her best to hang on to throughout her life. After her son�s passing, Victoria returned home to be with family and friends and possibly heal these deep wounds. She was quickly reunited with an old childhood friend. They began courting, even though Victoria had much reservation, due to what had already occurred in her life. They soon agreed to become married. This time, Victoria had the immediate support of family and friends to help arrange for the wedding. As she arrived to the church on the big wedding day, Victoria entered the bride�s room and found herself drawn to a beautiful church window overlooking a very peaceful and serene landscape. She was almost in a state of hypnosis, as she tried desperately to find resolution to her past occurrences. Even she would be surprised by what was to happen next�.
- Dewey Decimal: 291
- Physical Description: 5.8"x9.0"x0.2"; 0.2 lb; 48 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2005-09-26
- Literature & Fiction -- Contemporary
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Christian Living -- Faith
- Religion & Spirituality -- Spirituality -- Inspirational
- Religion & Spirituality -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books