A Problem Solving Approach to Mathematics for Elementary School Teachers
This best-selling text emphasizes solid mathematics content, problem-solving skills, and analytical techniques. The seventh edition focuses on the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) Principles and Standards 2000. The text allows for a variety of approaches to teaching, encourages discussion and collaboration among students and with their instructors, allows for the integration of projects into the curriculum, and promotes discovery and active learning. Students using this text will receive solid preparation in mathematics, develop confidence in their math skills and benefit from teaching and learning techniques that really work.
- Dewey Decimal: 372
- Physical Description: 8.5"x11.0"x2.5"; 6.0 lb
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 1999-07
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books