A prisoner of war diary: the Ray Heard memoirs, 1939-45
Includes bibliographical references.
- Dewey Decimal: 940.54/4941/092
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 243 p. : ill., maps, port. ; 22 cm.
- Heard, Raymond P.,1917
- Great Britain -- Royal Air Force -- Biography
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Aerial operations, British
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, British
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Prisoners and prisons, German
- Prisoners of war -- Great Britain -- Biography
- Prisoners of war -- Germany -- Biography
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books