A Platform-Based Design Methodology for the Electronic System Level
Embedded electronic system design is currently faced with increasing levels of complexity, heterogeneity, and time-to-market demands. In order to cope with these pressures, abstraction and modularity are becoming cornerstones of today's design methodologies. However, if not accompanied by robust design frameworks and flows, they will not be successful. This book describes a number of frameworks and design flows which use a technique called Platform-based Design which addresses these concerns explicitly. This book discusses the emergence of Electronic System Level Design, the Metropolis and Metro II design frameworks, refinement verification and characterization techniques, as well as case studies in the areas of multimedia and distributed electronic system design. This work should be of interest to professionals and graduate students working in the areas of electronic design automation and embedded software design.
- Physical Description: 6.0"x9.0"x0.8"; 1.3 lb; 408 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-07-02
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books