Includes bibliographical references (p. 141-148) and index. Nomad century ahead (1998) -- This yucca-age: statement for Tyuonyi (1987) -- Re "the politics of poetic form" (1991) -- St/range: an uncertain range (1999) -- Towards a nomadic poetics (1996-2002) -- A glottal choice (1999) -- The case of the missing "M" (1990) -- From the summer 1995 notebooks -- Collage & post-collage: in honor of Eric Mottram (1997) -- Bernstein's rough trades (1993) -- Community of translation & translation of community in Robin Blaser (1997) -- Introduction to 4x1 (2001) -- The nomadism of Pablo Picasso (2001) -- Samizdat interview (2000) -- Open letter in response to Adrian Clarke (2001).
- LCC: PN1271
- Dewey Decimal: 809.1/04
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiv, 159 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books