For both Lady Annabelle Ashton and Reginald Mason, marriage is inevitable, want it or not. After unsuccessfully trying to elope with her familys coachman, Annabelle returns home in disgrace, leaving her family scrambling to find someone willing to make her respectable. Reginald is perfectly content to continue living the life of a rake, but his fed-up father finally insists that Reginald marry or he will permanently cut off his allowance. Since Annabelles father desperately needs money to pay off some debts, and since Reginalds father has always wanted a connection to the upper class, the solution seems obvious: Reginald must marry Annabelle. The fact that both families have been bitter enemies for years, and that Reginald is not in love with Annabelle, doesnt matter one whit. Baloghs latest elegantly executed tale is rich with her usual subtle humor, deliciously romantic sensuality, and a truly clever twist on a classic Regency plot. --John Charles
- Physical Description: 7.8"x10.0"x0.4"; 1.0 lb; 172 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-10-07
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books