A Little Giant Book: Tricks & Pranks (Little Giant Books)
Gotcha! With more than 350 pages filled with trickery, sucker bets, and mind-blowing stunts, young jokesters will find plenty to keep them busy. After all, with tricks such as the famous tablecloth pull, who knows what could be coming next? Wily youngsters can make tricky moves with funny money, do astonishing acts with strings and things, lead people astray with misleading riddles, and make magic with numbers.
- Dewey Decimal: 793.8
- Physical Description: 4.2"x5.2"x1.0"; 0.5 lb; 360 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2007-08-01
- Children's Books -- Ages 9-12 -- General
- Children's Books -- Ages 9-12 -- General AAS
- Children's Books -- Arts & Music -- Crafts & Hobbies
- Children's Books -- Literature -- Humorous
- Children's Books -- Literature -- General
- Children's Books -- Literature -- General AAS
- Children's Books -- Sports & Activities -- Humor -- General
- Children's Books -- Sports & Activities -- Humor -- General AAS
- Children's Books -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books