The writers' aim is to make A Level study of Law an enjoyable and stimulating experience. Therefore the book does not just describe the law, it discusses its practical workings, the theories on which it is based and the problems to which it gives rise. The study of law should also be exciting. Law is not just about rules; it is about argument, and throughout the text students are encouraged to consider the arguments that surround the controversial issues in the law.
- Dewey Decimal: 349.42076
- Physical Description: 5.9"x9.2"x1.0"; 1.3 lb; 676 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2005-02-17
- Law -- Administrative Law -- General
- Law -- General
- Law -- Legal Education -- General
- Law -- Perspectives on Law -- Non-US Legal Systems
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Administrative Law -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books