John Locke's subtle and influential defense of religious toleration as argued in his seminal Letter Concerning Toleration (1685) appears in this edition as introduced by one of our most distinguished political theorists and historians of political thought. An Introduction is provided by James H. Tully, Distinguished Professor of Political Science, Law, Indigenous Governance and Philosophy at the University of Victoria.
Description based upon print version of record. Title Page; Copyright Page; Contents; Acknowledgements; Introduction; Further Reading; Note on the Text; To The Reader; A Letter Concerning Toleration; Bibliography;
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (74 p.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books