A perfect wife? Everyone in Mary's family agreed that she would one day make some man a perfect wife. Mary's problem was that the only man she'd ever even thought about marrying was the distinguished heart specialist Roel van Rakesma. But it had been clear from the start that his only interest was in curing frail hearts, not broken ones!
- Physical Description: 4.2"x6.8"x0.6"; 224 pages; 0.2 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2004-06
- Amazon.com -- Romance -- General
- Amazon.com -- Romance -- Authors, A-Z -- ( N ) -- Neels, Betty
- Amazon.com -- Romance -- Contemporary -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books