Includes bibliographical references and index. pt. 1. A general history of the Polish immigration in America -- pt. 2. The Poles in Illinois -- pt. 3. Poles in the Eastern and Southern states -- pt. 4. Poles in the Central and Western states.
- LCC: E184
- Dewey Decimal: 973/.049185
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: v. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (v. 2 : alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books