A Heart Like His: The Shaping of Character in the Choices of Life
The author takes a careful look at the choices David made and through them shows how you can radiate faith, live on the keen edge of hope, and develop a heart like God's - even in desperate circumstances.
- Physical Description: 4.4"x6.8"x0.9"; 0.3 lb; 260 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1996-10
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books