A Guide to the Romanization of Burmese (Royal Asiatic Society Books)
This work covers the three methods of Romanization: transliteration (Duroiselle's system); transcription (early, conventional, IPA and typewritten types); and the combined method (Minn Latt's system).
- Dewey Decimal: 495
- Physical Description: 5.2"x8.5"x0.4"; 0.2 lb; 76 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2002-03-06
- History -- General
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Special Groups -- Ethnic Studies
- Reference -- Dictionaries & Thesauruses -- Science
- Reference -- Foreign Languages -- Instruction -- Southeast Asian
- Reference -- Foreign Languages -- General
- Reference -- Words & Language -- Grammar
- Reference -- Words & Language -- Linguistics
- Reference -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books