If what science says is true, and if what basic world religions say is also true, then they must be alluding to the same basic truths. The quest of this book is to uncover and present this sameness in "A Grand View of Existence."
- Physical Description: 4.9"x8.0"x0.5"; 0.3 lb; 132 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-05-11
- Nonfiction -- Philosophy -- Metaphysics
- Nonfiction -- Philosophy -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Professional Science -- Physics -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- Religious Studies -- Science & Religion
- Science -- History & Philosophy -- General
- Science -- Physics -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books