A Framework for Learning: For Adults with Profound and Complex Learning Difficulties
This book offers carers, practitioners and managers a tried and tested structure for enabling adults with a range of complex needs to develop their individual skills and experience. It also provides a flexible framework which is suitable for specialist colleges and training centers for people with learning difficulties.
- Dewey Decimal: 374
- Physical Description: 8.2"x11.6"x0.4"; 1.0 lb; 180 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2001-02-16
- Nonfiction -- Education -- Adult & Continuing Education
- Nonfiction -- Education -- Special Education -- Learning Disabled
- Nonfiction -- Education -- Special Education -- Mentally Disabled
- Nonfiction -- Education -- Special Education -- General
- Nonfiction -- Education -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books