"Sponsored by the National Audubon Society, the National Wildlife Federation, and the Roger Tory Peterson Institute." Previously published: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Co., c1988. Includes index.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xviii, 488 p. : ill. (some col.), col. map ; 19 cm.
- Amazon.com -- Science -- Biological Sciences -- Plants -- Trees
- Amazon.com -- Outdoors & Nature -- Environment -- Ecology
- Amazon.com -- Science -- Nature & Ecology -- Natural Resources -- Forests & Forestry
- Amazon.com -- Professional & Technical -- Professional Science -- Agricultural Sciences -- Forestry
- Amazon.com -- Outdoors & Nature -- Conservation -- Forests
- Amazon.com -- Outdoors & Nature -- Field Guides -- Trees
- Forest ecology -- North America
- Forest fauna -- North America -- Identification
- Forest plants -- North America -- Identification
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books