A Digest of the reported cases determined in the Courts of common law and equity in the now province of Ontario, from the commencement of the reports in Trinity term, 1823
"To and including volumes 44 Queen bench, 26 Chancery, 7 Practice reports, 30 Common pleas, 4 Appeal reports, 15 Law journal N.S., 2 Supreme Court reports, with some decisions from County courts and references to statutes." "In two volumes. Vol. I. Containing the titles Abandonment to Newspapers." Part of a CIHM set. For individual microfiches in this set see CIHM microfiche nos. 12674-12676. Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the National Library of Canada.Ottawa :Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions,1981. 1264 p. ; 26 cm.
- Dewey Decimal: 346.004
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 14 microfiches (621 fr.).
- Edition Info: (v. 1)
- Equity -- Ontario
- Law reports, digests, etc -- Ontario
- Common law -- Ontario
- Equit�? -- Ontario
- Jurisprudence -- Recueils, r�?pertoires, etc -- Ontario
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books