A Developmental approach to problems of acting out
Revision of the proceedings of a symposium presented by the Division of Psychiatry, Boston University School of Medicine and the Douglas A. Thom Clinic for Children, with added articles.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvi, 551 p.
- Acting out (Psychology)
- Juvenile delinquency
- Acting Out -- in infancy & childhood -- congresses
- Child psychiatry -- Congresses
- Psychoanalytic interpretation -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books