A Day at a Time: Daily Reflections for Recovering People
Based on the spiritual foundation of Alcoholics Anonymous, these daily reflections and prayers offer inspiration, comfort, and hope to those of us recovering from addictions. A Day at a Time also draws upon the wisdom of the world's greatest poets, scholars, and philosophers.
- Dewey Decimal: 158
- Physical Description: 3.1"x5.5"x0.8"; 0.1 lb; 370 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 1994-09-01
- Health, Mind & Body -- Alternative Medicine -- Meditation
- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- General
- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- General AAS
- Health, Mind & Body -- Recovery -- Substance Abuse
- Health, Mind & Body -- Self-Help -- General
- Health, Mind & Body -- Self-Help -- General AAS
- Religion & Spirituality -- New Age -- Mysticism
- Religion & Spirituality -- Spirituality -- Meditations
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books