Improve Your Writing Quickly! What spell check and grammar check can't do for you, this book will. For more than 30 years, Ron Mead has helped countless college students, government, military, and corporate personnel improve their writing. This book is an invaluable resource for editors, authors, technical writers, high school and college teachers, students, journalists, bloggers, public speakers, and for writers in the public and private sectors. See how to correct the most common errors. Clear, concise explanations help you to quickly grasp the grammar rules. A Concise Grammar Book for Those Who Hate Grammar is written in an easy-to-read format and is organized using a numbering system to make answers easy to find.
- Physical Description: 5.3"x8.3"x0.5"; 0.3 lb; 100 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-08-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books