A colonial Southern bookshelf: reading in the eighteenth century
- LCC: Z1003.3
- Dewey Decimal: 028/.9
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, 140 p. ; 23 cm.
- Books and reading -- Southern States -- History -- 18th century
- Southern States -- Intellectual life -- To 1775
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books