Includes bibliographical references and index. Foreword / Donald Armstrong -- 1. The Epidemiology of HIV and AIDS / John W. Ward and D. Peter Drotman -- 2. Care of the Adult Patient with HIV Infection / Gary P. Wormser and Harold W. Horowitz -- 3. Clinical Management of HIV-Infected Women / Kathryn Anastos, Risa Denenberg and Laurie Solomon -- 4. HIV Infection in Infants, Children, and Adolescents / Samuel Grubman and James Oleske -- 5. Pulmonary Complications in HIV Infection / Emily J. Erbelding, Richard E. Chaisson and Joel E. Gallant -- 6. Neurologic Complications of AIDS and HIV Infection: An Overview / Barbara S. Koppel -- 7. The Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Systems in HIV Infection / Donald P. Kotler -- 8. Neoplastic Complications of HIV Infection / Anil Tulpule, Parkash S. Gill and Alexandra M. Levine -- 9. Infection Control Considerations in HIV Infection / Jerome I. Tokars and William J. Martone -- 10. Antiretroviral Chemotherapy / Robert T. Schooley -- 11. Pharmacology of Drugs Used in the Care of HIV-Infected Patients / John G. Bartlett -- 12. Pharmacotherapy of Pain in AIDS / William Breitbart -- 13. Alternative Therapies / Donald I. Abrams -- 14. Nursing Perspectives in the Care of Patients with HIV Infection / Richard L. Sowell, Arlene J. Lowenstein and Troy Spicer.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiv, 432 p. : ill., maps ; 25 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books