A Christianity worth believing: hope-filled, open-armed, alive-and-well faith for the left out, left behind, and let down in us all
Includes bibliographical references. Confessions of an adopted son -- Passion play -- From amen to uh-oh -- The wild goose chase -- When different was good -- It's in the way that you use it -- Strange medicine -- Together, again -- Up and out -- Down and in -- Wonderfully made -- Same as it ever was -- There goes the judge -- Behind blue eyes -- The Jew I never knew -- You say you want a revolution -- I didn't know him from Adam -- Heaven on earth.
- LCC: BV121.3
- Dewey Decimal: 230
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 242 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (cloth)
- Christianity -- 21st century
- Christian life
- Postmodernism -- Religious aspects -- Christianity
- Emerging church movement
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books