8 Sandpiper WayCedar Cove, WashingtonDear Listener,I have something to confide in you. I think my husband, Dave, might be having an affair. I found an earring in his pocket, and it�s not mine. I�m also worried because some jewelry was recently stolen from an old woman�and Dave used to visit her a lot. You see, he�s a pastor. And a good man. I can�t believe he�s guilty of anything, but why won�t he tell me where he�s been when he comes home so late? Listener, I�d love to hear what you think. I also want to tell you what�s going on with your other friends in Cedar Cove. Like Sheriff Troy Davis, to mention one. His long-ago love, Faith Beckwith, just moved here! So come on in and join me for a cup of tea.Emily Flemming
- Dewey Decimal: 813
- Edition Info: Audio CD; 2008-08-26
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books