77 Ways to Improve Your Wellbeing: How to Use Ancient Chinese Wisdom to Enhance Your Physical, Mental and Spiritual Health
In China, people send greetings by wishing a person 'a long and healthy life'. Our natural state is to be healthy and happy. This includes having a calm mind, a healthy body and emotional resourcefulness. This book reveals the profound, yet simple health maintenance secrets that Chinese medicine has developed over many centuries. These secrets enable us to deal with stress and return to our natural balance. In this book, you will discover guidelines about many aspects of our lifestyle including: UNDERSTANDING OUR OWN PARTICULAR CONSTITUTION EATING WELL FOR OUR OWN UNIQUE NEEDS BEING EMOTIONALLY RESILIENT AND USING SETBACKS TO GROW FINDING THE RIGHT BALANCE BETWEEN WORK, REST AND EXERCISE RECOGNIZING HOW OUR ENVIRONMENT AFFECTS US By practising these secrets, Angela Hicks shows us how to recover the ability to nourish and protect our energy, overcome illness, and feel an easy joy in simply being alive.
- Dewey Decimal: 133
- Physical Description: 6.1"x9.1"x0.7"; 1.1 lb; 244 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-08-15
- Health, Mind & Body -- Alternative Medicine -- Holistic
- Health, Mind & Body -- Personal Health -- General
- Health, Mind & Body -- General
- Health, Mind & Body -- General AAS
- History -- Ancient -- China
- Religion & Spirituality -- New Age -- Mental & Spiritual Healing
- Religion & Spirituality -- New Age -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- Occult -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- Occult -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books