From the publishers of 50 Simple Things You Can Do to Save the Earth, a "one-stop" healthcare guide offering sound advice on everything from cancer to cataracts, fitness to fire safety. Compiled in the clear, direct, entertaining and nonjudgmental style EarthWorks is famous for.
- Dewey Decimal: 613
- Physical Description: 5.2"x8.1"x0.3"; 0.2 lb; 96 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1992-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books