30 Days to Social Media Success: The 30 Day Results Guide to Making the Most of Twitter, Blogging, LinkedIN, and Facebook
Small business owners and solo professionals know they're supposed to use social media to increase sales, but how should they start?Using a unique Rule of 30 approach, 30 Days to Social Media Success is the perfect resource for busy people who want quick results. Thirty short chapters (one for each day of the month) are packed with real-world tips and proven techniques you can use right away.This book makes it easy to tap into the power of today's hottest social media sites to: Get global impact out of press releases, articles, blog posts, and book reviews. Increase your personal and corporate visibility as the go-to expert in your industry. Build relationships with clients and connect with ideal prospects. Network around the world and around the clock with people who need what you have to offer.Wondering how to use social media? Looking for a way to attract new clients without spending a fortune? 30 Days to Social Media Success is for you.
- Dewey Decimal: 658.872
- Physical Description: 5.2"x8.0"x0.6"; 0.5 lb; 192 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-09-20
- Business & Investing -- Industries & Professions -- E-commerce
- Computers & Internet -- Business & Culture -- Web Marketing
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books