Take out the knitting needles today; wear a new shirt, shawl, or sweater tomorrow. These fashion-conscious projects will appeal to beginners eager to see results, and looking for something quick and stylish to create. The instructions make it easy to work each garment and accessory, and they give uncertain knitters confidence. But even those with more advanced skill will find they simply can�t resist whipping up every fantastic item, such as a cute little crop top with fringe around the neckline and a tie around the bottom. Other irresistible options include a silver blouse and stole, vests, purses, hats (one in red for the Red Hat Ladies), and an afghan. Knitters from outside the U.S. will also appreciate the handy conversion table.
- Dewey Decimal: 746
- Physical Description: 128 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2006-02-28
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books