2012 Baseball Forecaster (Ron Shandler's Baseball Forecaster)
The industry's longest-running publication for baseball analysts and fantasy leaguers, the Baseball Forecaster, published annually since 1986, is the first book to approach prognostication by breaking performance down into its component parts. Rather than predicting batting average, for instance, this resource looks at the elements of skill that make up a given batters ability to distinguish between balls and strikes, his propensity to make contact with the ball, what happens when he makes contact and reverse engineer those skills back into batting average. The result is an unparalleled forecast of baseball skills and trends for the upcoming season and beyond.
- Dewey Decimal: 796
- Physical Description: 8.2"x10.8"x0.7"; 1.5 lb; 280 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-12-20
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books