2010 London Restaurants (Zagatsurvey: London Restaurants)
From fish n chip shops and elegant tea salons to cozy gastropubs, this guide is packed with over 1,100 of the best places to eat in and around London. Youll find trusted ratings and reviews based on the opinions of avid restaurant-goers. Use the handy indexes to help you find the perfect spot for any occasion.
- Dewey Decimal: 647
- Physical Description: 4.0"x8.3"x0.6"; 0.4 lb; 256 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-09-09
- Cooking, Food & Wine -- Professional Cooking -- Professional
- Travel -- Europe -- Great Britain -- England -- London
- Travel -- Europe -- Great Britain -- General
- Travel -- Europe -- Great Britain -- General AAS
- Travel -- Reference & Tips -- Food & Lodging -- Dining
- Travel -- General
- Travel -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books