2010 Intravenous Medications - Text and E-Book Package: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals
Evolve eBook:The Evolve eBook gives you electronic access to all handbook content with plenty of added functionality. Not only can you search your entire library of eBooks with a single keyword, you can create your own customized study tool by highlighting key passages, taking and sharing notes, and organizing study materials into folders. Add additional eBooks to your collection to create an integrated digital library! Your Evolve eBooks are conveniently accessible either from your hard drive or online. Book DESCRIPTION:The #1 IV drug handbook for more than 35 years, you can trust this essential reference for its accuracy and comprehensive coverage. It provides essential data on administering more than 350 intravenous drugs, in a portable size for convenience in any clinical setting. This new edition includes entries for new IV drugs recently approved by the FDA and a wealth of new drug facts. An alphabetical organization and indexing by both generic and trade names, along with pharmacologic actions, make it easy to find drug information quickly.
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-09-09
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books