For almost two centuries the huge spaceship had speared its way through the stars, bound for another two hundred years of travel before it would put down on a new planet. It was up to them to start life anew, to correct the mistakes their ancestors had made. But as the tenth generation neared maturity, the passengers found themselves face to face with the same problems, and this time there was no place to run and hide...
- Dewey Decimal: 813
- Physical Description: 5.5"x8.5"x0.2"; 0.3 lb; 84 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2007-09-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books