2005 Supplement to Dynamics of Trial Practice: Problems and Materials, 3rd Ed., 2005 (American Casebooks)
The perfect supplement to any contracts casebook, Contract Law: Selected Source Materials provides a broad collection of materials, including the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) and the Restatement (Second) of Contracts. This edition also covers electronic contracting acts, providing excerpts and comments on the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act, the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act, and the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Communications Act. Other materials include sample forms, such as the new standard form agreements for writers? contracts; the Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG); the Unification of Private Law (UNIDROIT) principles of international contracts, the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, Uniform Consumer Credit Code; selected excerpts from the Federal Trade Commission Regulations; and other relevant statutes.
- Dewey Decimal: 340
- Physical Description: 102 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2005-07-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books