Employment Law Update 2005 analyzes recent developments in case law of interest to employment law practitioners representing plaintiffs, defendants, and labor unions and comprehensively covers recent developments in the rapidly changing employment and labor law field. Comprised of eight chapters - each written by an expert in employment law - this edition provides timely, incisive analysis of critical issues. Employment Law Update 2005 provides, where appropriate, checklists, forms, and guidance on strategic considerations for litigation and other forms of dispute resolution.
- Dewey Decimal: 344
- Physical Description: 7.0"x9.8"x0.5"; 1.2 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2005-02-24
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books