Through the commentary and questions of this outstanding Bible study plan, Old Testament scripture will take on a new clarity and relevance in your life. This volume will answer many of your questions and provide you with fresh insights.
- Physical Description: 5.8"x9.0"x0.2"; 0.1 lb; 48 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1965-01-01
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Christian Living -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Christian Living -- General AAS
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Reference -- Old Testament -- Study
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books