144 ways to reduce your organization's ecological footprint: A guide for small and medium sized organizations interested in adopting socially and environmentally ... practices (Middle English Edition)
The topic of the environment has come to the forefront of political and economic discussions over the last few years. A consensus of opinion is developing that people and organizations need to reduce their ecological footprint. So, what is your organization doing about it? The intent of this book is to put tips about as many easily-adoptable green practices as possible in one accessible place, all this in order to help you or your organization take significant action to reduce your ecological footprint.
- Physical Description: 6.0"x9.0"x0.2"; 0.3 lb; 104 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-03-01
- Business & Investing -- Economics
- Outdoors & Nature -- Conservation
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books