After celebrating their first nine same-day birthdays together, Amanda and Leo, having fallen out on their tenth and not speaking to each other for the last year, prepare to celebrate their eleventh birthday separately but peculiar things begin to happen as the day of their birthday begins to repeat itself over and over again.
Accelerated Reader/Renaissance LearningMG4.17.
- LCC: PZ7
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 236 p. ; 20 cm.
- Edition Info: (hardcover) :$16.99
- Children's Books -- Ages 9-12 -- General
- Children's Books -- Ages 9-12 -- General AAS
- Children's Books -- Literature -- Humorous
- Birthdays -- Juvenile fiction
- Time -- Juvenile fiction
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction
- Birthdays -- Fiction
- Time -- Fiction
- Friendship -- Fiction
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books