1105 Yakima Street, Cedar Cove, Washington Dear Listener, You�ve probably heard that my wife has left me. Rachel�s pregnant, and she says that she can�t handle the stress in our household anymore. My thirteen-year-old daughter, Jolene, is jealous of her. Maybe it�s my fault. As a widower I spoiled her � Jolene was reading over my shoulder just now and says that�s not true. She claims Rachel ruined everything. But that�s not true. The real question is: How can I get my wife back? I don�t even know where she is. She�s not with Teri Polgar or any of her other friends from the salon. The other question is�when will Jolene grow up and stop acting like such a brat? Of course, I�m not the only one in town with problems. Linc Wyse�s father-in-law is trying to destroy his business. And you know Charlotte Rhodes? Seems she�s becoming forgetful, and the family�s worried about her and Ben. Lots of other stuff going on � but Rachel is better at keeping up with it than I am. If you have any idea where my wife is, please give me a call. Please. Bruce Peyton
- Dewey Decimal: 813
- Physical Description: 4.2"x6.6"x1.0"; 0.4 lb; 400 pages
- Edition Info: Mass Market Paperback; 2011-08-30
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books