1105 Yakima Street, Cedar Cove, Washington Dear Listener, Youve probably heard that my wife has left me. Rachels pregnant, and she says that she cant handle the stress in our household anymore. My thirteen-year-old daughter, Jolene, is jealous of her. Maybe its my fault. As a widower I spoiled her Jolene was reading over my shoulder just now and says thats not true. She claims Rachel ruined everything. But thats not true. The real question is: How can I get my wife back? I dont even know where she is. Shes not with Teri Polgar or any of her other friends from the salon. The other question is when will Jolene grow up and stop acting like such a brat? Of course, Im not the only one in town with problems. Linc Wyses father-in-law is trying to destroy his business. And you know Charlotte Rhodes? Seems shes becoming forgetful, and the familys worried about her and Ben. Lots of other stuff going on but Rachel is better at keeping up with it than I am. If you have any idea where my wife is, please give me a call. Please. Bruce Peyton
- Dewey Decimal: 813
- Physical Description: 4.2"x6.6"x1.0"; 0.4 lb; 400 pages
- Edition Info: Mass Market Paperback; 2011-08-30
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books