10th International symposium on process systems engineering
This book contains the proceedings of the10th edition of a series of international symposia on Process Systems Engineering (PSE) initiated in 1982. The special focus of PSE09 is how PSE methods can support sustainable resource systems and emerging technologies in the areas of green engineering.
Part A -- Plenary lectures -- Keynote lectures -- Modelling, Supporting Methods and Tools -- Product and Process Design -- Part B -- Operations and Control -- Non-traditional Applications of Process Systems Engineering -- Business Decision Support -- Education in Process Systems Engineering.
- Language: eng
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books