$10,000 in Small, Unmarked Puzzles: A Puzzle Lady Mystery (Puzzle Lady Mysteries)
"Groucho Marx meets Jessica Fletcher!"--RT Book Reviews When young attorney Becky Baldwin hires Cora Felton to make a blackmail payment drop, it couldnt go worse: she stumbles over a corpse and a puzzle, and someone steals the money. Beckywont tell her who the client is, but the most likely suspect is Coras least favorite ex-husband, Melvin, who claims hes being framed by a psychopath with a grudge. Soon Cora finds herself in a no-win situation. Solving the murder will either put Melvins neck in the noose, or incur the wrath of a cunning, cold-blooded killer who delights in playing deadly mind games and may be targeting her niece Sherry and Sherrys new baby girl. This next in the entertaining series features new puzzles by Will Shortz that help readers solve the mystery!
- Dewey Decimal: 813.54
- Physical Description: 6.0"x8.5"x1.1"; 1.7 lb; 320 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2012-01-31
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books