108 Insights into Tai Chi Chuan, Revised: A String of Pearls
A delightful variety of entries related to or arising from over thirty years of taiji and related practices. This is his second book of his meditations and it is well worth the investment-- More than a personal journal of daily meditations, 101 Reflections is instructional as well as inspirational. . . . What makes this set of reflections most valuable, however, is that while Gilman shares his expertise, experience, and philosophical approach; his is not a didactic voice. While he is not afraid to draw his own parallels between taiji practice and living fully in one's life, his intention seems to be only to share, not to insist . . . . it offers something for everyone. . .is deep, lyrical, and grounded in practicality.
- Dewey Decimal: 790
- Physical Description: 3.9"x7.1"x0.5"; 0.3 lb; 128 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1998-05-25
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books