101 tough conversations to have with employees: a manager's guide to addressing performance, conduct, and discipline challenges
- LCC: HF5549.5
- Dewey Decimal: 658.3/045
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xv, 304 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Business & Investing -- Industries & Professions -- Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Business & Investing -- Management & Leadership -- Management
- Business & Investing -- General
- Business & Investing -- General AAS
- Problem employees
- Labor discipline
- Employees -- Rating of
- Performance standards
- Personnel management
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books