Klee's art appeals to our primary instincts and makes us look beyond the ordinary. A natural draughtsman, master of colour and hugely influential artist, Klee eludes classification, having been variously linked with Expressionism, Cubism, Futurism, Surrealism and Abstraction. Part of a new series of beautiful gift art books, "100 Paul Klee Masterpieces" brims with the subtle warmth and humour of a unique artist. With a fresh and thoughtful introduction to Klee's life and art, the book goes on to showcase his key works in all their glory.
- Physical Description: 144 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2011-09-01
- Arts & Photography -- Individual Artists
- Arts & Photography -- Painting
- Arts & Photography -- Schools, Periods & Styles -- Modern
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books