100% Online Student Success improves the success and retention of users in online learning environments. By outlining the essential elements of reader success and the benefits of online learning, it emphasizes the important roles that personal responsibility, organizational skills, and time management play in creating success. Focus is placed on developing success skills in online communication, virtual classroom management, and online learning strategies; and in strengthening technical competence. 100% Online Student Success identifies common concerns of online learners and provides helpful tips for self-management.
- Dewey Decimal: 371
- Physical Description: 7.9"x9.1"x0.4"; 0.8 lb; 212 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-06-02
- Business & Investing -- Job Hunting & Careers -- Guides
- Business & Investing -- Job Hunting & Careers -- Vocational Guidance
- Computers & Internet -- General
- Computers & Internet -- General AAS
- Nonfiction -- Education -- Adult & Continuing Education
- Nonfiction -- Education -- Technology & Distance Learning -- Distance Learning
- Nonfiction -- Education -- General
- Nonfiction -- Education -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books