This is more than a collection of bread recipes: its a way of experiencing the process of creating bread in a conscious and joyful way. Kitchen-tested, these recipes were inspired by a wide variety of grains, techniques and cultural traditions. Kitchen-tested, these recipes were inspired by a wide variety of grains, techniques and cultural traditions. Wonderful for both experienced bakers and novices, 100 Loaves: Breadmaking as Meditation offers new ideas for recipes, how-tos and quotes from sages through the ages. Illustrations by the author.
- Dewey Decimal: 641
- Physical Description: 7.0"x9.9"x0.5"; 0.8 lb; 172 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2005-10-20
- Cooking, Food & Wine -- Special Occasions -- Gourmet
- Cooking, Food & Wine -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- Occult -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books